Tuesday 4 November 2008

Come on, you fat bitch!

Fanny and I went running tonight, we walked a lot :S and met some chavs. Did it in 44 minutes (3.44miles). Same as we did Race for Life in. Didnt help that we both kept getting the giggles. Still, we went. And that we did means that we didnt sit on our arses not doing ANYTHING, which is a good thing.

My laptop arrived today, on it now. Love it love it love it. It's all shiny and new and quiet and lovely. Can't wait till we have wi-fi too and I can tinterweb in bed lol :lazybitch:

Dentist tomorrow, hopefully I won't have to have ALL my teeth out.

Had a rubbish day, not slept overly well and not acheived anything at all. Must. Try. Harder tomorrow.

Havent prepared Dan any questions either. It's ok, I don't suppose for a second he's actually done what I asked him to anyway.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.