Tuesday 6 May 2008

Tired....

Today I went to the Tarn and ran (and walked) round 4 times. Then I went to the yard and rode cobbit. She was good, but *ahem* inattentive and unco-operative. Ended up just trundling down the lane to have something good. Has occured to me now that they were clay pigeon shooting tonight though.

Yesterday I worked then rode and I'm really stiff now. Did lots of work without stirrups and sitting jockey-esque (while praying to all sorts of Gods that she wouldnt suddenly invent a monster from somewhere) and am paying for it now. Gym tomorrow could be interesting.

Work is ok at the minute. Have been complimented on the fact I was in and stayed in a good mood for 2 days in a row! Yay me! Thats quite bad really, isnt it :S

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.