Sunday 4 May 2008

Almost proud of myself

Check me out, in the gym.... 40minutes running (3.16miles), then rower, can't remember what fastest 300m was, but slowest was 1m13something, 10 minutes on the x trainer on level 14 AND THEN 10 minutes on the stepper. I hate the stepper. I get so bored.

Came home, did housework :geek: pootled about on the internet, went up and made sure pony got to go out in the field for once, then went running round the chevin with gymbitch.... This is what I'm not so proud of. I could have run so much more than I did :S I think anyway.

Pony's feet are appalling and I am looking for somewhere else for her to live I think. I'm not convinced she's getting to go out at all hence the horrid witch pony behaviour yesterday. There's another yard a bit further down on west chevin road. I'll look there.

I'm knackered now.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.