Tuesday 27 May 2008

Happy happy happy (kind of..)

3 good things...

Chris and I have booked a holiday to ICELAND :excited: end of September. REALLY have to be thin now, am determined to get in a hot water wotsit. Geyser.

I played on the Wii Fit for 52 minutes.

JB didnt sack me for blatently playing on Facebook instead of working LOL.

Then the other stuff...

Food ban not going so well

My carefully worked out exercise plan has gone to shit already by the horse being wet tonight. Still, Wii fitted instead and left her in overnight. I WILL get up at 6am and ride before work.

Arms are sore. Not by extra stuff, just by previous shitness.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.