Thursday 29 May 2008

Cross now

OK, so food ban wasn't exactly going well today, but really, bearing in mind I'm going out tomorrow and I wanted to be thin, I should have been better. Still hungry though, AND I didnt go to the gym. Stupid.

I did however ride this morning. Was so nice, just went round the bridleway and back along Yorkgate. We looked like a christmas tree and we still got passed by idiots, far too close. Pony was a very big star though, her back was up when we first went out, but as soon as I said 'fine, trot, get on with it' she remembered herself. Have booked her in for freezemarking though, with Freezemark rather than Farmkey. Farmkey couldnt come out till AUGUST :eek: so, all being well, she is being done on the 9th June. Think she's having a bald patch cos I think a white one will just get lost.

I'm having half a day tomorrow, hopefully, barring any disasters. Going to the gym before work, then going on a last minute shopping trip for something to wear to ash tomorrow night. Want to look H.O.T. Well. My version of anyway. I'll spoil it by getting drunk, but the thought will be there... Anyway, I'll attempt to get something nice in Harrogate, then go for a ride. Should maybe do a DVD too to make up for not gymming tonight. I wont though, I'm a lazy cow.

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.