Sunday 8 April 2007

Happy Easter!

I now know why I've been feeling generally meh about everything.... ANOTHER cold :rolleyes:

Food: Half a pack of mini-eggs, 1 bacon & egg sandwich, some of a Buttons easter egg, 1 smoothie, chicken, boiled potatoes, 1 yorkshire pudding, beans, white sauce, gravy. Tea same as last night (2 helpings), with 4 slices white bread and a whole Lindt chocolate bunny AND some pink wine :rolleyes:

Exercise: Walk down to F.Lake, round lake (20acres) and back up hill :lol:

Still not on.

http://www.rydaleclothing.com/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=38&idproduct=5101 Need to save this site - I want those shoes and also maybe some tops off there.

Also want to go to Buggerly this year - we can take the puppy!!

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.