Tuesday 19 December 2006

I suppose I shouldnt be cross

But I can't help but think that I'm still the same weight I was 2 weeks ago. Although I have eaten more chocolate :rolleyes:

Walking into town to see OHs old neighbour in a few minutes, so that should be good.

Did walk into town, then around town, then back home. Then went to Kborough on the train for a bit (big hill) then when we got back to Hforth had to walk up another hill to get to car, then done some cleaning tonight.

1 x mince pie
1 x chunk cheese
1 x ham & pie d'angloys sandwich
1 x flapjack
2 x tree decorations
5 x chocolate orange things
pasta & bolognese sauce
1 x breadcake

About Me

I am FB *waves*. 27/F/UK. Fed up of being fat so have decided to make myself an online diary of how its going. Also probably featured within this here blog is my OH, my NeedyKitten and work, which is a petshop.